PBSTechCon begins on Wednesday, April 3rd and NAB begins the following Monday, April 8th. Unisoft, with their ATSC 3.0 solution will join us at PBS. Screen Systems will share our booth at NAB.
We’ve been very busy with last minute preparations for both shows and look forward to seeing many of you over the next two weeks.
You may know that BroadStream acquired Screen Subtitling Systems in the UK last November so NAB will be our first joint show together in the US.
Screen “Subtitling” Systems has been the preeminent subtitling and captioning leader for over 40 years and BroadStream is very proud to have them as part of our family.
Please join us at NAB to see what’s in store for 2019:
- OASYS IP platform: This new version provides all of the benefits of IP with the same interface you and your team already know. Our seamless migration path means you can upgrade to an Integrated IP Playout or Hybrid SDI/IP Playout system when you’re ready.
- With the Screen Systems acquisition we’ve integrated Polistream, one of their most popular solutions directly into OASYS Integrated Playout. This provides additional features and use cases for preparing captions and subtitles with a simple workflow addition.
- Both teams are working together on Automated Captioning and will demonstrate VoCaption with it’s robust speech to text engine that delivers accurate closed captioning in a cost-effective solution. VoCaption will be able to serve as an emergency captioning solution or a replacement or back-up to live captioning by humans.
- Polistream MSX is used to check, monitor, log and review multi-channel, multi-language captions and subtitles.
- WinCAPS provides all of the functionality for any form of offline captioning or subtitling and supports a variety of languages and file formats.
- WinCAPS Q-Live enables subtitling and captioning in all forms of live and near live broadcasts. Scripted text and transcribed recordings can be seamlessly interleaved with real-time input to achieve the best quality and flexibility.
- For short videos on your website and social media our new DIY Captioning solution, Sasquatch, is being launched to provide a simple, easy way to caption short videos without the expense of live captioners. ADA compliance means that all videos, including social media and those on your website must be captioned to be in compliance.
Please plan to stop by for demos on these exciting new solutions that can help you and your team save both time and money, improve workflows and avoid regulatory fees.
You can make an appointment with our team by clicking here.
Hope to see you at PBS or NAB over the next two weeks.
BroadStream Solutions and Screen Systems