Digital Ad Insertion & Localization
OASYS Local is a localized version of OASYS Player, configured to operate in a downstream mode and receive triggers from an upstream system to insert local content (commercials or programming) into a network channel feed. OASYS Local insertion triggering uses:
- DTMF Tones in the embedded audio
- Visible line
- VBI Signaling and,
- If OASYS Player is the up-stream controller it uses the embedded VBI signal or IP only.
- The upstream OASYS Player channel schedule can include groups of items that have unique Break ID’s. A corresponding schedule is loaded on the OASYS Local channel with corresponding groups and Break ID’s.
- The start and duration of each break group is passed to OASYS Local. When breaks are taken in the upstream master channel the corresponding break will be triggered in the down-stream OASYS Local channel.
- Breaks can be triggered in any order without adjusting the playlist.
- If using embedded VBI triggers the local insertion can be performed with a fixed time-delay up to 24 hours.
- An optional fixed graphic (still TGA/PNG/JPG or animated TGA/PNG sequence) can be displayed.