MAKE YOUR VIDEOS MORE ACCESSIBLE
Adding closed captions to your videos makes your content more accessible to a wider audience.
- Adding closed captions ensures that your video content is accessible to the deaf and hard-of-hearing community as well as English as a second language viewers, and others needing extra assistance with understanding and comprehension.
- Closed captions ensure that your audience can watch your video anywhere, whether they’re in a loud environment or a quiet area where audio might be disruptive to others nearby.
- Captions help all viewers to better comprehend and retain information.
- Text transcripts provide an easily accessible text version of the audio for viewers to digest the content at their own pace.
- The text transcript of a video is a great tool for educators to provide course notes easily to students.
There are so many reasons why closed captions and text transcripts are important for videos. It opens up the door to a much larger audience while also providing them with a much better experience. With us, adding closed captioning and text transcripts to your videos is easy and affordable, so why wait?
HYBRID ASR & HUMAN SERVICES
What does that mean?
A lot of our services can be provided using innovative automated speech recognition technology without any human intervention, keeping costs down and turnaround times lightning fast. When it comes to captions and translated subtitles, sometimes a human edit is needed for optimal accuracy. That’s why we use a hybrid solution that combines ASR technology and professional human translators to keep the process fast and ensure unbeatable accuracy.