.NET Software Engineer
BroadStream Solutions, Inc is a media and broadcast automation company with locations in the US, UK, Croatia and India. We are founded on the values of Integrity, Respect and Be Your Best. We operate in a “no blame” culture where everyone is welcome and has a voice at the table.
Zagreb, Croatia or the United Kingdom, our office is in Ipswich.
We are seeking a full-time C# (.NET / .NET Core) Software Engineer (m/f).
Person in this position will work on maintenance and optimization of current modules and on research, development and deployment of new modules. Focus will be on current and future broadcast technologies, such as streaming, cloud technologies, watermarking, SDI over IP, automatic speech recognition applications, closed captioning and DVB subtitling.
What We Look for:
- Analytical thinking, well developed capacity for abstract thinking, structured and systematic approach to complex tasks
- Self-confidence, self-acting, yet team-oriented manner and good communication skills, passion to learn, curiousness
- Strong customer and result orientation
- Willing to travel (occasionally)
- Speaking English fluently is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of object orientation and agile methodologies
- Expert knowledge in Visual Studio C# (.NET / .NET Core), COM objects and C#/C++ interoperability
- Knowledge in versioning control software (SVN, GIT, Mercurial)
- Knowledge of Broadcast related terminology and standards is a plus (SMPTE 2110, SCTE-35 / 104, CEA-608 / 708, Teletext, Line21, EBU-TT, SMPTE 291M, DVB video / subtitles, video encoders/decoders MPEG, MOV, H264, H265, TS ISO-13818)
- Knowledge of Cloud related terminology and technology is a plus (Azure, AWS, DevOps)
- Knowledge of Visual Studio C++, Delphi and Borland C++ is a plus
- Part of a dynamic team of experts working on international projects with innovative technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Great working environment
- Flexible work from home policy
Interested in joining our diverse team?
Email us at [email protected]